Located on a horse farm in Virginia, this project is comprised of three main areas of work — renovation and addition to a 1920’s stone manor house, new entertainment pavilions and a new carriage house. The existing Colonial manor farmhouse underwent extensive additions: a new Master wing, new Gallery with Living Room Terrace above, and a new addition to the existing bedroom wing — along with a complete gut renovation of the existing house interior. Maintaining the dignity of the historic house and land, special attention was given to seamless integration with the existing house. A new four bay garage with “look-through” and driving court terminates the approach axis. The carriage house, with bank barn below, complements the style of an existing horse barn. The pavilions were designed for large scale exterior entertaining. Careful use of stone, gothic French doors and arched openings link a new dining trellis, flanked by new Kitchen and B-B-Q pavilions, to the main house and loggia.